A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, remember your preferences for a more comfortable navigation.
- Consent cookie, own, technical and session type. Manage the user's consent on the website, in order to remember those users who have accepted them and those who have not, so that the former are not shown information at the top of the page in this regard.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics and Google AdSense: We use Google Analytics to recognize and link the devices you use when you visit our website from your browser or device. Google Analytics allows us to understand how it interacts with our website, as well as customize our content.
You can get more information about Google practices on the Google Analytics or Google AdSense page.
- Google captcha: Used to avoid SPAM.
- Social networks: Our website can include features in social networks, such as the "Like" button on Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter or other widgets. These social media companies can recognize you and collect information about your visit to our website, and can install a cookie or use other tracking technologies. Your interaction with these functions is governed by the privacy policies of these companies.
If you prefer not to accept cookies, you can do the following:
Reject the Cookies policy, in which case some forms and parts of the web will not be shown correctly, preventing you from contacting us, making purchases and being able to see some contents of the web.
Change the configuration of your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows you to decide whether to accept it or not.
Disable existing cookies in your browser.
Set your browser to automatically reject cookies.