Megasquirt MS1 V3
Megasquirt original bowling & Grippo, MS3 processor and V3 board.
- Connection via RS232
- Including connectors. Optional wiring
- Load in Speed Density (MAP sensor) or Alpha-n (throttle position)
- 2 injection outputs
- 1 Ignition outputs for normal coils
- Included MAP sensor of 2.6 bar (0 to 1.6 bar)
- Map 12 x 12 fuel
- Mapa 12 x12 Ingnition
- Maps with variations of 1 point in the fuel and variations of 1º for the ignition
- Map 6 x 6 Boost control
- Closed loop of Air / Fuel Ratio
- Closed Loop Boost control
- Closed Loop Idle
- Calibration of sensors by external program
- No test mode for components, injectors, coils, valves or solenoids
- Free download adjustment program
- Program of acquisition of data of free download
- Many more features
We recommend this unit only for basic installations, convert carburetion engines to injection for example, the higher models have many improvements that make their configuration and adjustment more precise and simpler, for a minimum price difference.
Some features may not work together.
This unit can support many additional features, Launch control and Cut-Off, dual fuel map and ignition, 6 ignition outputs and many others, but needs modifications on the plate and add components, consult.
The units are sent configured to what the client indicates. No unit is shipped with a finished motor map, they all need an adjustment to the motor in which they are installed, even more when there are modifications. In fact this is what is sought when installing one of our units, adjusting the engine to its modifications or manage systems that with the unit of origin would not be possible. Of course this costs more time, but the results are usually better.
The Megasquirt engine management started as the units with an educational character, they maintain it, over time they have become management units that have the same characteristics as other brands, in some cases higher, much cheaper price and without any restriction Just look at the characteristics offered by each model and the number of fuel and ignition adjustment maps offered.
MegaSquirt® power units are not approved for emission regulations. They are designed for competition vehicles that do not run on public roads, old vehicles that do not comply with emission standards and training centers where teachers can teach students the operation of an engine management unit since inside and without anything hidden.