Megasquirt PNP Renault
PNP control unit for several models of Renault, designed from the module Microsquirt to be installed inside the box of the standard ECU.
This ECU is for Renix multipoint injections, it has been designed for R21 turbo, R19 16v, Renault clio 16v and Wiliams, but it is valid for almost all engines with the Renix system. The ECU will work with the entire source system except the injectors that must be replaced by high impedance. In the installations of these motors the wires of the injectors are connected in a point of the electrical installation, this is because the injection is simultaneous and for better operation must be separated in pairs, injector wire cylinder 1 and 4, wire injector cylinder 2 and 3. In this way the PNP-ECU will operate the injection alternately with what will achieve a better performance.
It can be extended to the following:
- Sequential injection, you will need the installation of a sensor in the camshaft or in the distributor, very simple to perform. I recommend changing the flywheel, for a 60-2 volvo
- Ignition by Wasted spark or sequential spark, you will need the installation of a sensor in the camshaft or in the distributor, very simple to realize. I recommend changing the flywheel, for a 60-2 volvo
- Launch control and Cut-Off.
- Double fuel and ignition map.
- Control of the pressure of the turbo.
- Second MAP sensor for barometric correction.
The price indicated is valid by sending a standard ECU to make the modification. I can include the ECU box, if there is stock at that time, consult us.
- Connection via RS232.
- Inputs of position sensors MAX 9926, supports inductive sensors and Hall sensors in the crankshaft and cams
- Idel 3 wires, installed
- Programmable outputs for use as gear shift warning light, electro fan control via relay, etc..
- Load in Speed Density (MAP sensor), Alpha-n (TPS position), MAF (flow meter) or mixtures between them
- 2 injection outputs, semi-sequential (need to separate the cables from the injectors in pairs).Possibility of 4 injection outputs (need to add camshaft sensor).
- 1 Ignitión output for coil of origin. Possibility to add up to 4 ignition outputs, need to add cam sensor
- MAP sensor for barometric correction (optional)
- Launch control and Cut-Off (optional)
- Double fuel map and switch ignition (optional)
- Boost control, 8 x 8 map
- 16x16 fuel map, can be extended to 16x32 or 32x16
- 12 x 12 ignition map, can be expanded to 12 x 24 or 24 x 12
- Maps with variations of 1 point in the fuel and variations of 0,1º for the ignition
- Combination between 2 maps 16 x 16 of fuel and 2 Maps 12 x 12 of ignition in different types of load, alpha-n, density of speed, MAF, etc.
- Start of injection from 0º to 720º fixed or variable per 6 x 6 map
- 4 maps 16 x 16 to correct fuel variations between the cylinders
- Closed loop of air / fuel mixture
- Closed Loop Boost control
- Closed Loop Idle
- Free download adjustment program
- Program of acquisition of data of free download
- Test mode to check the operation of all outputs with the engine stopped, petrol pump, injectors, coils, valves and solenoids, etc ...
- Many more features
The units are sent configured to what the client indicates. No unit is shipped with a finished motor map, they all need an adjustment to the motor in which they are installed, even more when there are modifications. In fact this is what is sought when installing one of our units, adjusting the engine to its modifications or manage systems that with the unit of origin would not be possible. Of course this costs more time, but the results are usually better.
The Megasquirt engine management started as the units with an educational character, they maintain it, over time they have become management units that have the same characteristics as other brands, in some cases higher, much cheaper price and without any restriction Just look at the characteristics offered by each model and the number of fuel and ignition adjustment maps offered.
MegaSquirt® power units are not approved for emission regulations. They are designed for competition vehicles that do not run on public roads, old vehicles that do not comply with emission standards and training centers where teachers can teach students the operation of an engine management unit since inside and without anything hidden.