Data that is collected.
The personal data that will be processed will be those obtained through browsing through www.piratamotor.com, including:
Data provided directly by the User. When you register at piratamotor.com to receive services or purchase products, provide the following information:
- Name and surname, profile information, shipping address, billing address, email address, telephone number, tax identification number and company name (where applicable).
- When you create an account, you will be asked to create a username and password. Your username and password are kept and only your information is used to welcome you back and personalize your experience.
In any type of contact between you and piratamotor.com, the following data may be collected:
- Personal information provided when you contact piratamotor.com (your name and contact information, including phone number and email address).
- Data of emails and other digital messages, including links contained in them to which you access and information.
- Headings of emails, information about the IP of origin, names of the servers sending emails and information about ISP.
You can choose what information you want to provide, as well as if you want to provide information or if you prefer not to do so. However, certain information, such as your name, address or payment information, is necessary to process your transaction. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to place orders for products or use their services.
When purchasing products, you should know that external payment processors (PayPal, etc.) process the payment data through their websites and not through the piratamotor.com website.
For what will your data be treated and why?
For navigation through the website, it is not necessary to provide any information. The website has different forms that allow you to request information about products and / or services, hire them or contact for other reasons. In case of using these forms, the data incorporated to them will be processed to process your request.
To make a purchase you need the necessary data to create a legal invoice and the necessary data needed by the transport agency to deliver your order.
The personal data of the user will be used to allow navigation through our website and analyze its navigation to optimize the structure and design of the website.
For how long and what kind of protection will your data be treated?.
Physical, administrative and technological protection measures are used to protect the integrity and security of the data collected through transactions and customer service. To protect your personal data, all reasonable precautions are taken and the best industry practices are followed to avoid loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary in order to fulfill the business purposes described in detail in this policy, in accordance with legal obligations and compliance with contracts. In general, transaction records are deleted after meeting legal withholding requirements.
Links to Third Parties.
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave this page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data in those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you check them to confirm that you agree with them.
Consult our Cookies policy at the following link: https://www.piratamotor.com/en/cookies-policy
This website does not use third-party cookies. If you detect any third-party cookies, we would appreciate it if you would notify us by email contact.
If you prefer not to accept cookies, you can do the following:
Change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, allowing you to decide whether or not to accept it.
Disable existing cookies in your browser.
Set your browser to automatically reject cookies.
No information of children under 16 is deliberately collected or requested. If it is detected that personal data of children under 16 has been unintentionally collected, said data will be deleted. If you believe that there is data from a child under 16 years of age in our systems, please contact us at
Acceptance and consent.
Accuracy of the data.
The client or user states that all data provided by him are true and correct and agrees to keep them updated. The user will be responsible for the veracity of their data and will be solely responsible for any conflicts or disputes that may arise due to the falsity of the same. It is important that the user keep their data updated, for them you should only identify and change those that correspond from edit your profile.
Communication and information to third parties.
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation, among which may be the public administrations, Judges and Courts, interested in the procedures related to the presented claims.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of your data:
- Access to the stored data. You can check what data we have stored about you, for that you only have to identify yourself and click on Edit your account.
- Rectification of your data. You can and should rectify your data in case of changes or error. To do this, you just have to identify yourself and click on Edit your account.
- Request limitation, opposition to treatment or cancellation. To do this, you must only identify yourself and click on edit your profile, at the end you will find a button that says "Delete profile", if you click on it your account will be closed and the data stored on you will be deleted.
- Request the portability of your personal data. To do this you just have to identify yourself and click on Edit your account, at the end you will find two buttons to export your data, each of them is a different file extension, select the one you prefer.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party. The exercise of your rights does not include any data required to be kept for administrative, legal or security purposes.
On the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights. Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the control authority (in Spain, the AEPD) in case you consider your rights infringed.
Identity of the person in charge.
Headline: David Neira Sanchez
Web commercial name: www.piratamotor.com
NIF / CIF: 29186473W
Address: Calle Barcelona nº 12, 46520 Puerto de Sagunto (Valencia)
Security Manager: David Neira Sanchez